Everyday makeup routine!






So everyday makeup for me can go from full coverage or minimum coverage. With having the hobbie of doing makeup i'm always practicing on myself. So guaranteed i've always got some description of makeup on my face being major or minor! In this post i've shown you a range of products i currently am loveing and also tried to make it as affordable as possible showing you some of my favorite drug stores aswell. This might be considered alot of makeup for day to do but whatever the weather at the moment these seem to appear in my everyday. My makeup bag if your wondering isn't anything special its from Primark and i'm sure i picked it up for about £7. 


This just makes my skin feel super soft and i is a great base. I wouldn't recommend this is you have an oily skin type as it feels very silicone based.  Next i'll apply my Rimmel match perfection foundation  I've tried many foundations and this will always be in my collection. It's so light weight and kind to my skin honestly this stuff is my holy grale. So for many YouTuber's i've seen use this product, it's a total disaster! Many have said its sticks to your skin which i can agree with. I don't however feel this is a terrible concealer and feel if you use it in the right way you won't get too bad effect. It's also a no complain game of the price which is why i put it in this post.  The Revolution focus and fix liquid concealer 
It does the job for fussy old me and only costs £2 which is bargain! Like i said it's cool fool for the price. 


 Next is one of my favorite parts and that's contouring. I have a very chubby face so the thought of making me look like i have a real jawline? yes please! So to start i like to set my concealer and also powder the rest of my face. To do this at the minute i've been loving the Maybeline matte maker
and the l'oreal infallible 24 hour matte powder  they both work pretty much the same i just switch now and then but overall really great powders for setting also. Onto my favorite part now, For bronzer i use and recommend the mua bronzed perfection I can't actually find the link for this online right now, i picked mine up in Superdrug for about £4 at the most probably. if i find the link i'll link it.But this isn't too warm but gives me the right amount of warmth even if that day i'm wearing a warmer foundation. To blush which i barley do, i'm not a big blush person, i'll wear it but i feel most blushes are very harsh and not very bendable. The Revolution ultra sculpt & contour kit  This palette is such a great little thing. The blush is so easy to blend and build able. The bronzer shade is also something i can't complain about. The highlighter has always been and always will be my favorite. Reminds me ever so much of the champagne pop by Becca. It's a nice white shade and reflects glow and not a nasty harsh white line affect which some highlighters tend to do.  



Next up is my brows. Isn't this an important part in anything?! I personally can leave the house without doing these but only if i'm in a real rush. But for everyday makeup look i like too. I am quite happy with my brow shape so i only try to enhance them not over draw them. To do This i range between the Eylure eye brow palette
and the Urban decay brow bar They both work great however my Urban decay is slightly too light so i usually tend to go for this on the inner part of my brow and the Eylure for the arch and tail as it's darker.

For my eyes i do a typical look from my go to Naked palette 
Feel you can never go wrong with a Naked palette it's got all the color's you need and is so simple. It will defiantly always be a holy grail 

I use the Thick and fast soap and glory mascara as well as the wake me up rimmel mascara  They make my lashes look full and these are my favorite of the moment. If i wear fake lashes i don't really have a 100% favorite i just apply wispy's which over the top i will apply these mascara's.


So lastly is lips. And again another of one of my favorites, So for lipstick i've been loving the Mac velvet teddy I originally got into this because Kylie Jenner wore the shade but is quite a popular. You'll either love or hate this, I feel like i go through phases but i do overall love it. For lip gloss i love the soap and glory range. These really do have a massive affect on your lips! I love the sexy motherpucker lipgloss  for sure and have alot from this collection.

Whats your go to makeup product?

BEAUTY WITH B X 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed