Simple foaming cleanser.

                                           
 
Hello lovelies! My blogging has been so bad recently, i think i've said that in the like last 3 posts right? 
Anyway apart from that "Beauty With B" turns 1 this week! How exciting! Blogging always makes me so happy!! I know i've been abit caught up lately with everything and blogging was the last thing but it was killing me not to be able to blog. Anyway i'm all scheduled for the future now! and i can't wait! There will be a blog post on Saturday which will explain everything! 

RAMBLE OVER. So lately i've been noticing my skin getting a few more break out's than normal. Normally my skin is perfectly fine and only really get the odd breakout here and there, but its been alot different lately. One thing i like to do to make sure my skin stays in condition is to clean my face morning and night with this Simple face cleanser. This sells for £4.49, i can't get enough of the stuff really, i've noticed a massive difference in my skin moving onto this. My skin always looks fresh and rarely get break outs when using this. I also recommend if you wear alot of makeup like me washing your face daily. It may seem a task but it really does keep your skin in tip top condition.

Simple is a skincare company if you hadn't already caught on. Simple include no added perfumes which i find great for my skin type ( sensitive skin ). If your looking for something to be easy and kind on your skin then i would 100% give it ago. I love their wipes and pretty much all their products i've tried. I don't really tend to use much else but simple!

What's your favorite skincare product? 



BEAUTY WITH B X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed