Best cleanser ever???



Hey lovelies! Today i'm going to blog about something that's been in my favorites a while and will definitely be in my in my June favorites! 
My Soap and glory peaches and clean 4 in 1 wash off cleansing milk has been treating my skin like a dream lately! I received this as a gift set at Christmas and recently started getting into it alot more! 

It's very thick so almost feels like moisturizer but not to mention THE SMELL! oh my goodness its amazing! I don't know about anyone else but i adore the smell of sun cream, this smells like a mix of sun cream and mint, it's just gorgeouss to wake up to and freshen my skin in the morning and just before i go to bed. 
It claims to melt away your makeup if of course you've left it when going to bed. I'm guilty of this i'll admit most of the time i'm too tired, too lazy or forget when i'm already in bed to remove my makeup.

I tend to apply this to my face leave it a min and wash it off. You don't have to do this and there's nothing i don't think saying to do this but its just something i like doing to make sure of course it does it's job and melts away makeup! 
All over it's a great cleanser and the best i've used so far! It sells at £8.00 at boots so not too bad for a great quality cleanser. 

Whats your favorite cleanser? 

BEAUTY WITH B X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed