My current favorite Skincare products!






So with going into the cold couple of rainy months i have been mainly relying on my skincare more than anything.The main things to me have been things like exfoliating,cleansing and moisturizing. These are a few products that seem to have done the trick for me so far.All of these products are drugstore and easy to get your hands on! 


1. Neutrogena visibly clear facial wash
So normally when i know i have to get up go to school or have something to do etc i normally like to wash my face not only does it wake me up but makes my face feel so fresh while, obviously at the same time its getting rid of all the dirt out of my skin! I always used to think that washing my face was so much hassle with all the water going in your eyes and the dirt but ever since i've been using this i've noticed a big change in my skin. This seems to do the job for me and while i've never really been an "oily" girl and never really broken out much i've always had the odd spots. But ever since using this my skin has been a whole lot better! Its smells very sweet and citrus' perfect to wake you up in the morning leaving you smelling very fresh.You can pick this up for as cheap as £4 or even cheaper if you shop around at any local drugstore! 

2. No7 essential moisture 
This moisturizer i actually have actually been using now for over 3 months but let me tell you it is amazing! It honestly leaves my skin feeling like baby's skin, it's so soft and kind to your skin and is a defo must for the cold winter days! I picked this up out the blue whilst shopping for some makeup in boots and i wouldn't regret it one bit! You can however only pick this up in boots though and is on the more expensive side of things pricing around £9.50. Which is quite pricey however its worth it! 

3. Simple kind to skin exfoliating wipes
So although these can't remove your makeup they are perfect for exfoliating your skin after a shower, a day out or even after bed. This is absolutely amazing for getting all the dead skin cells out of your skin! Your skin will appear very red at first but as soon as you add some moisturizer it goes down. These are about £3/£4 in your local drug store but cant be 100% sure as these were gifted to me. 


                                                       BEAUTY WITH B X 

                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram Feed